Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Body Electric, II

My class Body Electric is amazing. I truly love talking about my concepts with a really skilled artist and electronics technician.

The next project is going to be a prototype of the Kavadi rig. Woot! Wait, did I do that, seriously? In any case, it is going to be amazing. The exciting thing is that by the end of this class I may have figured out a way to bypass the transducer and figure out how to make me a transducer. Subcutaneous nerve stimulation may be the key to that. We shall see.

New treats: Will be building a muscle monitor system and muscle stimulant unit in the next month. I will be rigged out for electricity like none other. Okay, so that isn't true, but I will be the DIY body electric grrrrlll of the future. It will be lovely.

I will video the kavadi rig if it is possible and post it. The whole project will be divine.

No comments: