Friday, October 10, 2008

2 am post show update...

It is 2.36 am, and I got in from my show a little under a half hour a go.  The box, as usual, was a hit.  As soon as I get the documentation back, I'll share it.  And, as usual, I am ambivolant.   Moments of joy:  wardrobe malfunctions.  Moments of badness: not taking the show 'far enough'.  No, that isn't related to the wardrobe malfunction, just that I wasn't all into the performance tonight.

But, I did decide something tonight.  I want to start a tradition of people coming to my home for post-show ethiopian and/or vegan fare.  I made some kick-ass ethiopian food after getting back home tonight, it was amazing, and was sad to have few to share it with.  I need to get my food reputation back, for things other than cupcakes (I'm trying to cut down on the amount of deserts I make per month).  

I'm going to offer that tomorrow night, who knows what the fare will be.  If you are around, join me!

No comments: