Thursday, October 23, 2008

Initiate movement by falling with tailbone recovery

Forward motion through falling is a funny thing.

Today I got a bump about my opera.  Rather, a cosmic(k) poke that said "Hey, remember me?  I'm a project you love(d) and need to finish.  In Seattle.  Now."  My choreographer called me today and asked about the opera material.  He's trying to book a space for a 15  minute excerpt of the project in Seattle for a festival next summer.  It's a major dance festival, and I am a bit a)overwhelmed and b)excited.  

Today I received many emails about the movement workshop I am running in Lanzerote, Spain in two weeks.  I cannot wait, and it will be lovely to be there, provided the equipment that was ordered for students arrives at the Villa.  Perhaps I should work out a virtual fire spinning program in Jitter today just in case, and bring a video projector and speakers to work out a compromise.  

Yesterday my website was relaunched.  It looks lovely, and I can't wait to put on the new materials over the next few weeks. 

And finally, ANR is coming along well.  It will be a 'pillow music' event.  Turns out that listening via bone conduction is easier with surface contact.  

No comments: